搜尋此網誌

2010年12月18日 星期六

暗藏的珍珠 – The Hidden Pearl



(榮光的家園)



Then My beloved child comes to me
那天 我摯愛的孩子來到我跟前

Saying that he wants to experience if there is a world different from here?
說想要去看看不同於我們家的地方; 是否有別於我們家的地方?

When you summit this request
當你提出這個要求時

I am astonishing to this supreme consciousness
我訝然欣喜於這個絕無僅有的大膽意識

I kindly advise you this is a bold and unprecedented thought; to a child that never leaves home!
我提醒著你 這是一個冒險的創新嚐試喔! 對於一個從沒離開過家的你!

That you might be lost in the wild desert; falling into the crackle of a cliff
可能會迷失在荒野中; 跌落山谷夾縫中;

That the Way might be wiped out if you slip into the river; or being covered by the volcano ashes
失足河流; 被火山岩灰掩埋 的把道路遺失了

But you are so fearless; or I shall say the optimistic confidence and passion has thrown the risk far beyond
你是那麼無畏; 或者應說是那種積極自信好奇之心大過危險的考量

Your little fist raises high to ensure a safe journey home
拍著胸脯向我保證沒問題 認得回家的路

I love you so unconditionally that I could never ever say No! to you
我是那麼全然的疼愛著你以致於無法向你說任何的: 不!

I meet all your wishes and requests with my blessing
於是我對於你的意願及請求一一應允並給予我最大的祝福

What will be more content than to let him make the best knowing of himself?
有什麼會比讓我的愛子儘情的去玩樂裝扮及認知自己的宏偉更能滿足他呢?

I divide him into endless sparks by Time and Space
於是我以時間與空間將他分割成無盡小碎片

As his brothers and sisters
成了他們; 她們; 牠們; 它們…的手足

Let them have fun!
讓這些小碎片兒好好玩去!

*****

I did not tell them due to maintain their pride and pleasure
不過 我並沒有告訴他們 (當然啦 我必須顧及他們的樂趣及自尊)

That I had installed an auto self-GPS
我已安裝了自動導航系統

Hidden in a pearl button on their bosom
暗縫在他們胸口的一顆珍珠鈕扣上

The pearl will be activated when they recognize each other as One with 「A-」
珍珠按鈕將自動啟動於他們能依約 以「A-」的找到彼此的合而為一

That will be the glory day home
那就是榮光返家的時刻

~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言