搜尋此網誌

2011年9月2日 星期五

你的發願(三) -我心疼掛念的是你不再跟我說話 I Concern That You Will Never Speak To Me Again

.


I believe in you

To achieve what you had wished for

So

I let you know how and what I have planned for you upon your wishes

To show you my hand-written scroll in details listing :

At year A month B date C time D

You will lose all your properties

At year E month F date G time H

You will lose your only child

At year I month J . . .

I heard you screaming and running hysterically away

Lingering long and distantly

Not even finish reading the third line of my manuscript . . .


*****


You apologized to me

Saying you were sorry for being coward and weak

Feeling inferior and self-abased

To let me down in such behavior

No! My Dearest! Never!

I will never and ever being disappointed and mad by any form of your doings

On the contrary

I concern only if you will come to see me again

If you will speak to me once more


*****


我相信你!

一定能做到!

於是

我讓你知道我應你要求而做的一些安排

給你看了我手寫的紙卷

在A 年B 月C日 D時

我將會取走你所有房子

在E 年F月 G 日H時

我將會取走你的獨生子

在…

你都還沒看完第三條時

就驚嚇過度地 尖叫的跑掉了

拖出了一長條的餘音


*****


你向我說對不起!

不好意思 讓我失望了

羞慚的抱歉 讓我難過看笑話了…

不! 我愛 絕不會的!

我從來不會 也不曾 失望或難過

於你所做的任何事

反之

我心疼掛念的是

你再也不回頭來看我

再也不願跟我說句話



~~~


沒有留言:

張貼留言