搜尋此網誌

2011年9月2日 星期五

你的發願(三) -我心疼掛念的是你不再跟我說話 I Concern That You Will Never Speak To Me Again

.





I believe in you



To achieve what you had wished for



So



I let you know how and what I have planned for you upon your wishes



To show you my hand-written scroll in details listing :



At year A month B date C time D



You will lose all your properties



At year E month F date G time H



You will lose your only child



At year I month J . . .



I heard you screaming and running hysterically away



Lingering long and distantly



Not even finish reading the third line of my manuscript . . .





*****





You apologized to me



Saying you were sorry for being coward and weak



Feeling inferior and self-abased



To let me down in such behavior



No! My Dearest! Never!



I will never and ever being disappointed and mad by any form of your doings



On the contrary



I concern only if you will come to see me again



If you will speak to me once more





*****





我相信你!



一定能做到!



於是



我讓你知道我應你要求而做的一些安排



給你看了我手寫的紙卷



在A 年B 月C日 D時



我將會取走你所有房子



在E 年F月 G 日H時



我將會取走你的獨生子



在…



你都還沒看完第三條時



就驚嚇過度地 尖叫的跑掉了



拖出了一長條的餘音





*****





你向我說對不起!



不好意思 讓我失望了



羞慚的抱歉 讓我難過看笑話了…



不! 我愛 絕不會的!



我從來不會 也不曾 失望或難過



於你所做的任何事



反之



我心疼掛念的是



你再也不回頭來看我



再也不願跟我說句話







~~~





沒有留言:

張貼留言