搜尋此網誌

2011年8月20日 星期六

The Sky Walker (V) – A Single Slide

.




My Holy Sky Walker!

Please tell us more

How you glide on a square-feet board with four little round wheels in the sky?

On it there is coiled light pole emitting

What kind of skill or state is it?


*****


Oh! My Dear!

That is another way of sky walking

In fact

It is not really another「way」

It is a single slide taking from「the Fine Straight Line」

That enlarges its image



*****


A square-feet is a measurement of a pace I walked

The square board represents the space and time Now I am

The Now board is always having four wheels of four seasons rotating and interchanging

This Now board is sustaining all the matters and abundances I need

No more! No less! At right scale!

Outside this board is in mist of out reach

Nothing in the front; back; right and left

A Single Slide alone



~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言