搜尋此網誌

2011年8月22日 星期一

The Sky Walker (VI) – My Promised Land

.









For such a single slide



Sustains the world I am in



I would like to call it :「My Promised Land」



The Promised Land looks squeezing and small



Yet it is magical to provide all the abundance I need and needed



A whole universe if you will see



The Promised Land is Now and Here



Now Here



Is Nowhere



It is always Then; Now and Future in One



It is always Here and There in One





*****





Beyond this Promised Land is a mist of Void



All the passing good and bad; sad and happiness were gone like a wind



To the unknown future I leave it in blank without any intention and contemplation





*****





My life is moving on by continuing pieces of Land



There always has a Now Land flowing to me until my due moment



Then I will return back to the mist of Void



Back to where I am and what I am . . .





. . .
Nowhere . . . Nowhere . . . Nowhere







~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言