搜尋此網誌

2011年8月18日 星期四

The Sky Walker (IV) – Gently Touching the Ground

.







Ai Ya! My Holly Sky Walker!



How amazing the talent you have



How amazed the way you walk on your own



You put your eternal light on the head of your bike



And ride it with even paces and movements



On a very fine line in the sky freely than a bird



What is your secret my Holly One?



That makes you such outstanding and remarkable



What is the recipe that we do not obtain?





*****





The Sky Walker says



No! No! My Dear!



There is nothing I possess and you do not



Nor the knowledge and wisdom



All the Natures I am of are same of you





*****





My Kong-Fu is not worth many pennies to talk about



The key is to live independently; not to rely on the offerings from others



To be fully trust myself that I will and I can develop all the wisdom and instincts and abilities from my Natures



I will not self-deny and self-depreciate nor be self-inferior



As I acknowledge well and fully that all the mankind and the Universes are incorporated in One



I will never put my selfishness and cravings onto other people



I share with people all I have and all I had without any discrepancy



My life is like a music playing with many tones and lyrics



I appreciate them with much gratitude and offer them to the great Mother Earth and Father Sky and the People within



My heart is light and free like a breeze gently touching the ground



So I will not be bound and attached to the life stuff



This is how I can walk on the earth as the sky above



My eternal light will shine on its own



With Glory Majesty and Divinity



As it is its Nature



We called it :「Our True Essence」





*****





In this way



When I say I am riding a bike on a fine straight line



It truly does not exist a real line



Every way I walk and everywhere I walk



Is the sky and the earth in One



I called it :A Straight Fine Line





~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言