搜尋此網誌

2011年8月24日 星期三

The Sky Walker (VII) – The Stitches of Now

.









A patch of「Now」is the promised land of 「Now」



It is the world and universe that distributed by the Holy Source



A world for me to play; to interact and to expand the perceptions and the virtues of the Divinity



A Land that I live in with my heart emitting the brightest light around with gratitude and appreciation



I would not curse the things I did not have; nor did I hold onto things I desired



All the past was gone with the wind without echoing





*****





I do not foretell the future nor to plan ahead



I will not make a bridge to cross or to set up stairs to climb



For I trust the Holy Source that he will take good care of me to offer me everything in due course



A Now Land is following a Now Land



Marking a seemingly fine straight line



It is really not a line



But the flowing of time . . .







~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言