搜尋此網誌

2011年8月28日 星期日

The Sky Walker (VIIII) – The Magic Kingdom

.









I live in one time



That is 「Now」



I live in one place



That is 「Here」





*****





In my Kingdom



There is no past and future



There is no discrimination of far and near



No one can possess a clear image of me



As I am merely a vague outline of dots



I live not a fixed place



Yet in 「Oneness」 land



My kingdom is the Paradise



With forever blooming flowers



Singing birds and pervading sandal smell



In it there are illness and health dancing



Sadness and happiness walking together



Pain and joy humming



Vexation and Nirvana are twin



Each being or substance finds his own way to express himself and helping each other in harmony



This is the place I called : 「The Magic Kingdom」





*****





Holly Sky Walker!



Divinely Sky Walker!



We will follow your guidance to live in 「Oneness」



As within, so without; as above, so below



We are all The Sky Walker







~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言